Truths about Michael the Archangel
Who is Archangel Michael?
Contrary to popular belief, Michael the Archangel is not YESHUA.
Appointed to the rank of Chief of Princes, he presides over the angels and demonic principalities. He is the defender of the faith and represents the heavenly armies. He is incredibly powerful given his ability to fight powerful demonic principalities. He' s mentioned 5 times in the Bible in the following verses:
Jude 1:9 "But even the archangel Michael, when he disputed with the devil over the body of Moses, did not presume to bring a slanderous charge against him, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”"
Daniel 10:13 "However, the prince of the kingdom of Persia opposed me for twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia."
Daniel 10:21 "But first I will tell you what is inscribed in the Book of Truth. Yet no one has the courage to support me against these, except Michael your prince."
Revelations 12: 7-8 "Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, But the dragon was not strong enough, and no longer was any place found in heaven for him and his angels.
Daniel 12:1 "At that time Michael, the great prince who stands watch over your people, will rise up."
Many references to the archangel Michael can be found in Apocryphal Books, such as:
The Book of Enoch
The Book of Jasher
Apocalypse of Saint-Paul
The Conflict of Adam and Eve
The Testament of Abraham
Several books were removed from the biblical canon around the 4th century but were preserved in the Ethiopian orthodox scriptures. After reading these books it becomes crystal clear that Michael cannot be YESHUA.
Here are some examples:
The Book of Enoch - Chapter 20: 1-8
1. And these are the names of the Holy Angels who keep watch.
2. Uriel, one of the Holy Angels; namely the Holy Angel of the Spirits of Men.
3. Raphael, one of the holy angels, who presides over the souls of men;
4. Raguel, one of the Holy Angels; who takes vengeance on the world, and on the lights.
5. Michael, one of the Holy Angels, namely the one put in charge of the best part of humankind, in charge of the nation.
6. Saraqael, one of the Holy Angels; who is in charge of the spirits of men who cause the spirits to sin.
7. Gabriel, one of the Holy Angels, who is in charge of the Serpents, and the Garden, and the Cherubim.
8. Remiel, one of the holy angels whom God has appointed over the resurrected, are the names of the seven archangels.
The Book of Enoch - Chapter 25-24
And then Michael, one of the Holy and Honoured Angels, who was with me, and was in charge of them, answered and said to me:
Enoch, why do you ask me about the fragrance of this tree, and why do you inquire to learn?”
Then I, Enoch, answered him saying: “I wish to learn about everything, but especially about this tree.”
And he answered me, saying: “This high mountain, which you saw, whose summit is like the Throne of the Lord, is the throne where the Holy and Great One, the Lord of Glory, the Eternal King, will sit, when he comes down to visit the Earth for good.
The Book of Enoch - Chapter 40:8-9
8. And after this I asked the Angel of Peace, who went with me, and showed me everything which is secret: "Who are those four figures, whom I have seen, and whose words I have heard and written down?"
9. And he said to me: "This first one, is the Holy Michael, the merciful and long-suffering. And the second, who is in charge of all the diseases, and in charge of all the wounds of the sons of men, is Raphael. And the third, who is in charge of all the powers, is the Holy Gabriel. And the fourth, who is in charge of repentance and hope of those who will inherit eternal life, is Phanuel.”
The Conflict of Adam and Eve - Chapter 1-31: 5-6
5. Then יהוה commanded the three angels, Michael, Gabriel and Raphael, each to bring what he had brought, and give it to Adam. And they did so, one by one.
6. And יהוה commanded Suriyel and Salathiel to bear up Adam and Eve, and bring them down from the top of the high mountain, and to take them to the Cave of Treasures.
The Conflict of Adam and Eve - Chapter 3-16: 6-8
6. "I am Michael the angel who received the soul of Abel the just; I am the angel who was with Seth when he was born in the cave.
7. "I am the angel who was with Enos and Cainan, and Mahalaleel and Jared and Enoch, and Methuselah and Lamech, and with Noah. But since he entered into rest, I stand by his first-born son Shem.
8. And, behold, יהוה has sent me to thee, to take thy son Melchizedec, and to remove him to the land, in which יהוה shall lay the body of our father Adam, and that he may be high exalted before יהוה. Let not thy heart be grieved at his going away."
The Apocalypse of Saint-Paul - Chapter 48
"... and now I say unto thee, brother Paul, that in that hour when the people hanged Jesus whom thou preachest, that the Father, the God of all, who gave me the law, and Michael and all the angels and archangels, and Abraham and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the just wept over the Son of God hanging on the cross. In that hour all the saints attended on me looking (upon me) and they said to me: See, Moses, what men of thy people have done to the Son of God. Wherefore thou art blessed, Paul, and blessed the generation and race which believed in thy word."
The Testament of Abraham - Chapter 3
And Abraham saw his son weeping, and he himself wept too exceedingly.
And the angel seeing them both weeping, wept with them, and his tears fell down into the basin. And these tears turned into precious stones.
The Testament of Abraham - Chapter 4
And the sun approached the setting, and Michael went out from the house and was caught up into the heavens to worship in the presence of God, for at sunset all angels worship God, and the same Michael is first of the angels. And all worshiped and departed, each unto his place.
The Testament of Abraham - Chapter 8
And the angel said to Abraham, "I am the angel Michael, the greatest of the angels standing before the Lord; and I announce to thee the news of thy death. And thou wilt come to Him, according to thy covenant."
May the Holy Spirit help you in the understanding of this message. 🙏